Thursday, October 20, 2011

well, it's been a while

i really am not very good at blogging frequently...its more like once in a blue moon. Life has been so great. This summer was great. I worked lots, but think I probably played a lot more :) I'm not usually one to brag, but can i just say how incredibly lucky and grateful i am for my amazingly wonderful boyfriend?! because i totally am!! He is amazing and i love him like crazy. just sayin. we just recently got back from visiting my mom. we got to go to Gettysburg and washington d.c it was a fun trip, even though it rained the entire time and we didn't get to relax even a little. it was fun to be over there and good to get away for a few days. but let me tell you, it was oh so very nice to come home to beautiful utah :) i promise i will put up some pictures from our trip!! love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment