Monday, October 24, 2011

here is a list of things from my weekend:
-some meany took my newly bought pumpkins right off my porch and smashed them.
-i finally went to the doctors for my horrid cough...yep, i have a chest infection (ie - bronchitis)
-i stayed in bed almost all day Saturday, watched greys and modern family...just what i needed
-went to bj house to watch the U football game...he didn't show up until a couple hours later...that's right, i hung out with his parents Saturday night
-went to church with bj sunday, then went to his brothers to watch the little kids. (aka-i watched the baby while my love watched despicable me. lol)
-oh!!! i almost forgot...i got a job at bath and body works!! yay :) so i'll be working there a couple nights a week, just for fun! (and i'm super excited that i get 30% off there and vs!!)

it was a good, relaxing weekend... today i was ready to go back to work (well, minus the part that i took WAYYYY too much cough medicine last night, and it was practically impossible to get out of bed). 




No comments:

Post a Comment