Wednesday, February 16, 2011

oh my heck...i just need to vent!!!

so clearly i am leaving my current job...i mean, hello! i am moving! for some reason, my co-workers don’t seem to understand the concept. like they thought i would start working at 18 and end up retiring there..sorry people...i do have a life, i mean maybe want to go out and experience the world...weird concept i know!! (well, not really! i mean...gosh!). anyway...to finish my complaining, everyone is being rude to me because i am moving. they are yelling (like literally yelling) they are giving me all the crappy stuff to do, and honestly making me that much more excited to move! ah!!!!!!!! i just wish people would be nice! like seriously, how old are they!? because i would assume they are like...uh, 5! anyway...that is all for now!

love, jess

No comments:

Post a Comment