Thursday, February 24, 2011

it was my first day!!

as i got ready this morning it felt just like the first day of school...but it was my first day of my new job!! and let me tell you - i LOVE it! for all of you that don't know ... i got a job in park city! (side note: i am kinda sorta obsessed with park city, so getting to work there is like a dream come true) anyway...i love it and all the people i work with. they were all so friendly, kind, and welcoming! i got to go to lunch at cafe rio ... yum yummm ... oh and, for the 3 whole days i was without a job i was literally going crazy!! I'm so incredibly happy i found a job quickly, i don't think i would be able to stand having any more free time. anyway...i love it here in utah :) minus that serious lack of friends. but I'm sure that will change quickly - or at least i hope so! well...i'm off to golden spoon with crystal now!


love, jess

No comments:

Post a Comment