Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i am so behind.

so remember how i said i was going to blog for 30 days straight?? ya, i kind of suck at it. i got to day 12 and then BAM!...nothing. went to hawaii, got distracted by the beautiful sun...and i'm not going to lie, i totally forgot about blogging...my bad! so today i'm going to start at day 13 (lets just pretend that i didn't skip like a bagillion day k?..okay!)

oh, and to give you a quick little update of my life...i went skiing in utah a few weeks ago with my friend bryan, we went skiing i fell...hard. ski patrol had to take me off the mountain. it was embarrassing, to say the least! then i went on a lovely vacation to hawaii with my dear friend chelsey! we were in kona, and it was fabulous! a week was not long enough, but i thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! i can home tan and gimpy with my beautiful knee brace (just so you can get a visual...the brace does not allow me to bend my knee and it goes from my thigh to my calve!) its real cute!

but for right now my room is in total disarray...the packing has begun and its complete and total chaos! I’m so excited but nervous to make my big move to salt lake! But I know if will be wonderful and I will make lots of new friends and do a tremendous amount of growing! I’m finally leaving Washington, my home. I’m leaving all my friends and family and going out into the world on my own. You all probably wonder why I would leave the place I have always known as home…well there aren’t really words to describe it fully. I will say that I know that I am doing what is right for me and I am going where I need to be right now…and I’m so ecstatic about it! Remember people…I’m just moving! It doesn’t mean I love you any less…it just means, well, that im moving. i will try to be better about blogging about my new adventures, my new friends, new loves, new life! AH! i can not wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jess!! I miss you so much! I'm glad you had a fantastic time in Hawaii and I can't wait until you move to Utah so I can actually have a chance to see you!!

    ReplyDelete