Thursday, August 19, 2010

moving...

for quiet some time i have know that eventually our house would sell and we would be forced to move out of the house i have lived in for the past 11 years. sad? no, not really. just overwhelming. i never realized just how much "stuff" i had accumulated over the past years. things i simply kept because i had space for it. now, as i get rid of the things that simply took up space it gives me a sense of relief and freedom. even better, i have been able to give some of my things to other people who have more of a use for it - making me feel like i did a kindness...or something like that. moving has made me realize how many people care about me and are here to help me. i have had countless offers to help me pack, move, ect. it has been great to feel so loved and i am so grateful for all the help that has been offered. i feel so loved and am very grateful for everyone in my life.

in the midst of something so overwhelming and exhausting i have realized just how much i am loved ♥

1 comment: