Wednesday, August 25, 2010

almost finished...

yesterday was "moving day" ... as in we were planning on moving all the packed boxes, furniture, and anything else we could grab. thankfully i had some friends who were gracious enough to spend their tuesday evening helping (you are all amazing). all day was exhausting. i went into work for a couple hours (on my week of vacation...so i am not overwhelmed when i get back monday) dropped off some of my boxes at my grandma's, picked up dani, and headed home. Thankfully i had dani's help all day long - boxing clothes, pictures, games, movies, and emptying and cleaning my bathroom. it was an exhausting day, but it feels good to almost have everything finished. there are only a couple nicknack's left to take out of my room and then i will be finished!! (: as for the moving into grandma's house part...all my stuff is there and my bed is set up...so i have a place to sleep. but otherwise the room is complete and udder ciaos. but that's what the rest of the week is for right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment