Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Everything I Thought I Always Wanted...

...from the time I was a young child I had an exact perception of what my life had ahead of me; the job I would someday have, the friends I would acquired, the family I often wish wasn't quiet so odd at times, and the person I had always dreamed of someday spending the rest of eternity with. I knew exactly what I wanted and would settle for nothing less. however, since I have grown these expectations have changed countless times and now when it would seem I should have everything figured out - I am at a complete and udder loss. 
I've finally realized what really matters in life. It's not the job you have, the friends you have, the fancy clothes you wear, or even how much money you have -but simply the love you have in your life and the satisfaction of knowing you did your absolute best. So now instead of searching for my prince charming, I am in the search of love, joy, and everlasting happiness. But in reality...who isn't searching for this exact same thing? I am excited to find this happiness and hopefully along the way i will find my price charming and live happily ever after :)

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know how much I completely love you..... You are my best friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete