Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a real summer..

living and growing in Washington for 21 years has deprived me of any resemblance of a summer. sure, Washington is one of the most beautiful places in the country when the sun is shinning and it is warm out...but maybe that is because they come so few and far between? all i know is that i am absolutely in love with having a real summer! 95 degree weather, sunshine, glorious heat! I. AM. IN. LOVE. it is wonderful and i can tell you 100% that i do not miss the  dreary weather northwest. i am totally okay with 95 degree weather!!! Utah is amazing. i love it more and more everyday i am here. yesterday i have officially been living in Utah for 6 months!! the time has flown by and i couldn't be happier with where i am in my life right now. taking that huge leap of faith really does pay off. having faith is the reason i am where i am today in the situation i am in...i love it and am so thankful for my faith. my faith however is being tested yet again. i found out yesterday evening that my little cousin has cancer. i haven't yet fully figured out my feelings, i am too scared, sad, and overwhelmed. i am hoping and praying that everything will work out in the end...i know it will, but i pray that my family will be comforted and that in the end we will all be closer as a whole. trials only help us to be stronger...we just need to keep our head held high.

1 comment:

  1. hey guess what? we have had two days of weather over 80 degrees, this summer has sucked.
    i miss going to tapps with you though

    ReplyDelete