Wednesday, January 19, 2011

numero uno

Day.1- A recent picture of you & 15 interesting facts about yourself

well here is a recent picture of me...and when i say recent i mean like taken last night recent. 

as for the 15 facts - thats a whole lot of them, but here we go
  1. in the past year i've been on more than 20 airplanes
  2. my favorite color is purple
  3. i love ALL foods...except for squash
  4. i wish i lived somewhere warmer & dryer than here
  5. i am in love with my iPhone
  6. waking up early is not something i enjoy
  7. i love buttered toast, dipped in hot chocolate
  8. i love my family
  9. I'm obsessed with watching movies
  10. i have a celebrity crush on ryan reynolds
  11. in 14 days i will be in HAWAII!
  12. i love Europe, and would love to live there someday
  13. sweatshirts are one of my favorite things to wear
  14. i love making to do lists - only because i love checking them off when i finish
  15. i am a workaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment