Thursday, September 30, 2010

school...

yesterday was the first day of my class at uw tacoma…the class was full so i was hoping to be able to overload into the class. to my surprise it seemed like this would not be able to happen. however, i stayed optimistic! :) when i got into work i checked my email like always and to my amazement my professor had emailed me just minutes before letting me know someone had dropped the class! so i quickly logged on to the registration site and was able to add it!! i am very excited about the class and look forward to it! today is a busy day at work! i am sick…and very tired. but i am going to get as much work done as i can so that i can get home - work on homework and go to bed! despite being sick i am having a very good day! i love my family & love my friends!

oh ya…i forgot to mention my mom bought me an iPad!!!!! i am so excited to use it! thank you mom, i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment